Tuesday 14 June 2011

NEW OFFERINGS FOR SALE!

Welcome to the Primitive Shelf Summer Sale! I've been busy getting some new offerings together and hope they are to your liking!!!
Everything is made by my own hands and I'm offering them at lowest possible prices including post and packing!
Just click on the paypal buy it now button below each item and you will be taken directly to the secure paypal site.

First up is a lovely aged and grungied up pillow with Simplify and a peacock on it from a pattern by Primitive Betty. I also added a rusted pin and bell.



It is for sale inc. P&P £6.50






Next is another cross stitch pin keep pillow with blue peacock and flowers on it from a pattern by Appleseed Primitives. I added a lovely blue floral fabric to either end and for the backing.
It's approx. 12" long by 3" tall and is lightly tea stained.
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD THANK YOU!


Price inc. P&P £6.50 SOLD THANK YOU!






I have really fallen in love with woollens and wool felt and here's a beautiful warm wool table mat from a pattern by Robin of Bird in the Hand Primitives.
The house is made of 100% wool and the remainder is from wool felt. The background is camel in color.


Sale Price inc. P&P £7.50





I hand stitched this next piece on osnaburg and lightly tea stained it to age it. Wonderful naive design from a pattern in Mercantile Gatherings magazine. I painted and stained a frame for it but it does not include glass. It reads, 'Dear God, as we place our trust in you, we pray for mercy.' stitched by my own hand xx RMR. The basket and flowers are done in simple cross stitch.



Price inc. P&P£7.00






Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries or if an item is marked SOLD as I can make more!

Perfect for the season,here's a great Americana pillow, Liberty and Crow by Twigs. It measures approx. 12" x 12" and is tea stained.

Price inc. P&P £7.50








Thank you so much for your interest!
Have a lovely Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work! I don't suppose you ship to the US do you? I love the pieces for Thanksgiving. That is my favorite holiday besides Christmas! Thank you for sharing what you love!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete